Saturday, April 01, 2006

i believe i have lost my mind. as an avowed couch potato, i have suddenly gotten it into my head that i am going to do a triathlon. this summer. this july. this is three months away and that is sooner than i think. this is not an april fool's joke.

my first step in tri training was to lop off all my hair into a louise brooks-style bob. less hair should make me more aerodynamic. i need all the help i can get.

the next step was to sign up on some tri-training websites and the next was to buy some magazines, including a gear magazine.

and the step after that was wondering if i sold my husband if that would get me enough cash to buy this.

my official, scheduled training starts today.

my swimming lessons start next wednesday.

my first official nervous breakdown will probably come at the 1.5 month mark, i believe.

No comments: