Saturday, June 17, 2006

training: day seventy-eight

determined not to break my streak, i ended up having to do 45 minute wind sprints on the treadmill at the gym, because it was 7pm and cold and rainy out. el sucko. the gym is hot and stinky, the treadmill plucks on my last nerves and it makes my ankles hurt for whatever reason, and it is boring as hell.

training: powered by rice

my kimono sensei is in town and she's been giving me batches of onigiri to eat before, during and after my workout. i was suprised, i tolerate them pretty well, even right before swimming.

training: silver streak
here's a picture of my silver sneaks. they were only 22 dollars! chris bought them for me as a surprise.

i know i've been promising pictures of the trisuit and the wetsuit, but you'll just have to wait--i gained five pounds and the fucking wetsuit doesn't fit. those five pounds just cost me three hundred bucks. i was dropping weight like crazy til the damn wetsuit arrived. go figure.

No comments: